Warehousing is one of the most important aspects of supply chain and logistics; there is no ‘one solution fits all’ even in this case. Every company has its own need and requirement of warehousing, storage and distribution services, depending on the nature of their business. Here’s how you can customize warehousing solutions for your business.
The Need for Customized Warehousing Solutions
Like we mentioned, there is no one solution fits all even in warehousing, every company or an industry has a unique requirement of warehousing and storage – some may have slow moving inventory, thus longer storage periods, some may have fast moving inventory leading to faster stock movements in and out, some businesses may require part assembling – where they source various parts from different vendors and require the warehousing company to assemble the final product and make it ready for distribution. Well, there can be ‘n’ number of unique requirements, and warehousing specialists like ProConnect aim at offering customized warehousing solutions to best suit your business needs.
There are several factors basis which ProConnect can offer customized warehousing services, some of them are:
- Location for warehousing and storage – ProConnect lets you choose the warehouse location that best suit your need. All our 21 warehouses are strategically located near important ports in UAE and KSA, aiding your next step in the supply chain.
- Type of storage – ProConnect offers various types of storage facility to choose from. Based on the types of goods and packaging that you have, you can choose or we can recommend the best suited storage type for you – floor storage, racking or shelving or open yard storage.
- Fulfillment services – ProConnect has evolved along with the evolving business needs. We specialize not just in warehousing and storage but also in fulfillment services that enable us to sort, assemble, bundle, pack and ship them to your customers when the orders come in. With our experience, efficient technology, WMS software and trained staff, we have quick turnaround times.
- Inventory management – Not just plain storage, ProConnect provides extensive inventory management with detailed stock and inventory recording and tagging, in order to help you track and gain better visibility in your inventory. Our strong Warehouse Management System (WMS) gives visibility and lets the company track their inventory in real time. ProConnect generates inventory and stock reports as per your requirement.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) – ProConnect has a robust WMS software which can be customized to let you track the variables that matter the most to you. Our WMS software can also be integrated with your company’s system.
- Handling and distribution – ProConnect is a full service third party logistics company, our freight forwarding and distribution capabilities enable our customers to plan the distribution of their goods and leave the hassle to us. We handle the inbound and outbound shipments as per your requirement and business need.
- Stock analysis report – ProConnect has a team of analysts that can study and generate actionable reports basis your inventory and stock movement in and out of the warehouse. Our stock analysis reports help companies take informed business decisions by giving them an overview of how their stocks perform, which SKU moves faster, which products are nearing expiry and the likes. Many of ProConnect customers have gained insight and taken decisions to alter their business decisions and have excelled in the same.
Overview of Warehousing Services ProConnect Offers –
- Inventory planning & management
- Inbound & outbound operations
- Stuffing & De-Stuffing of Containers
- Labeling, Bundling & De-bundling
- Stock analytics as a service
- Packaging and Distribution
- Palletization and Shrink-wrapping
- Demand Planning & Allocation
- Barcode Scanning
- Reverse logistics
ProConnect Offers Warehousing Solutions For Industries like –
ProConnect customizes several other aspects of warehousing, a quick discussion with our experts can offer an in-depth analysis of your requirement, evaluate us today!